Problems along the way

Before and whilst shooting:

I didn’t really encounter any problems along the way before and whilst shooting this project unlike in my mono project. I had sourced all my own models for this and all my own products and props as well so I did have any problems with those.

Whilst editing and putting into InDesign:

The only issues I had whilst editing etc was that there were so many images to choose from to put into my fanzine. I had already started designing my template even before I had begun doing any shooting as I wanted to get the hang of using InDesign and placing images and text into it so that when it came to producing my fanzine I would’ve got the grips of it pretty easily and would know how to place all my images and text and images with text over them etc.

Printing:

The only problems were really in this section of the process; even though I had sourced my printer I still had a couple of minor issues when it came to printing my fanzine. I had sent my fanzine off to be printed and the printers had come back with that I needed to add a bleed into my document, so I needed to extend all of my pages to the line just outside of all my pages. One that had been done then I could send it off again. The printers was pretty good getting my print done in a day on the formats I wanted. Even though they weren’t major setbacks they still impacted when I got my print done.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s