- Task was to photograph a person a stranger/person at work using mixed lighting
- Used a Quadra ranger portable flash kit
- Had to form a shot using a QP card and then our final shot
- Quadra ranger flash kit
- 18-55mm lense
- light metre
- QP card
- hotshoe adapter
- I shot this at the Cafe Nero stall in the tube/bus station
- Asked the lady if she could stand in the gap between the coffee machine and the till on the counter.
- I used the flash kit as well as using the lights that were in the stall and this was my mixed lighting that I used.
- First shot is my QP card shot
- Last image is my final shot
- I would say if I were to do this next time I would I would move the flash slightly back so that I didn’t get as much shine/light on the produce on the left hand side as it is a bit distracting.